Friday, May 25, 2012

Yeast infection

Okay you may say a yeast infection is nothing to write about. Nothing to share with my friends. I say pee-shaw! Who can't share about a little ole yeast infection?

Turns out that I got the yeast infection from taking the antibiotics. I started getting uncomfortable yesterday and today I am really in pain. I began taking medicine yesterday. No relief yet but I know it is coming.

So why do antibiotics make us get yeast infections?
Antibiotics work to kill bacteria and they don't discriminate. The antibiotics will kill good and bad bacteria. The bad bacteria is the reason you are taking the antibiotics. The good bacteria can be in your digestive tract and other places. Once the good bacteria is gone the yeast takes over. And boy does it take over!

Hopefully in a day or so I will not have all this yeast.

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Take probiotics or at least eat some yogurt. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your site is very useful. Many thanks for sharing!
    Also see my website - www.YeastInfectionNoMoreScam.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a great point. Got some great information here. I think that if more people thought about it that way, theyd have a better time understanding the issue. Your view is definitely something I'd like to see more of. Please add some remedies for male thrush. Thanks for this blog. Its fantastic and so is what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!