Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Post Op Day Eight

Okay, so I made a tactical error yesterday.  I stopped taking the painkillers. That was a huge error.  I ended up not being able to sleep all night.  My ankle hurt, my leg hurt, it throbbed.  Every movement was like a sharp pain.  I ended up listening to my Ipod most of the night. Dozing off and waking up over and over again.  Since I didn't want to wake the house up to get something to eat, I didn't take a painkiller.

First thing in the morning I ate and took a painkiller.  I continued to take them through the day.  No more trying some stupid experiment. 

To celebrate I decorated my cast!  I am just this short of bedazzling it.  Yes, those are ice cream cones: one strawberry and one mint chocolate chip.  I guess I am dreaming of ice cream!  There is also a sun and star.  I made a vine to go through the whole thing.  If only I was artistic...

So, tonight I take the pill and hopefully sleep like a baby. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Love your art work :-) And yes, they give pain killers for a reason :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish, so tasty looking. Now I want Ice cream... in the sun... outdoors! I compromised by having lunch with the babies on the deck while they played in the kiddie pool. Got your picture to the frame too.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!