Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dance In The Car

Okay, I dance in the car.  I admit it.  I crank up the music and I dance.  Maybe it is my way to keep from getting road rage.  Maybe it just plain fun!  Today I was in the rental car and a really good headbanging song came on and I turned the music up.  I was in terrible traffic and it makes me so happy to be in my own little universe with a good song on.  I can't help it.  I dance in my seat.  I play the drums on the steering wheel.  I sing at the top of my lungs. 

People may stare, I don't care.  They may laugh but I am in my cocoon.  My own music and dance cocoon.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. ...and all power to you! It's not just anyone who can find a way to have a blast while stuck in traffic gridlock. You go, grrrrrl!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!