Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Recap HAWMC - #HAWMC Day 31


Recap HAWMC. You did it! 30 posts in 30 days. Which was your favorite prompt?  Which was the most difficult? Which ideas will you reuse? Who was your favorite fellow blogger? 

Okay, it is finally done!  I think this will be my last blogger challenge for a long time.  I am tired of coming up with things for each topic.  I find it tedious to write about things that I just don't care about like my health mascot.  I enjoyed writing about the lyrics to "Somebody I used to know".  Most of the posts just seemed tedious.  Some of the posts I had written before when I did the other challenge.  I am just happy I finished the challenge and it is done.

Now I can write about real stuff.  We are on vacation.  Originally I was supposed to get the surgery in April and then if I was able, I would go on the vacation we planned nine months ago.  Then the surgery date was screwed up and now I am on vacation pre-surgery.  Yes, it is probably better that I am not on crutches but I am still sort of limping around and not able to walk far or without pain.  So there are not too many things I can do in the tourist department.  Oh, we are in Palm Desert and it is hot. So far we have had lunch with a friend, gone to the Salton Sea, and went to see The Hunger Games.  Tomorrow we are going for massages!  I am getting a hot stone massage.  Of course we are sitting by the pool and in the hot tub.  The pool is a bit too cold for me but others are swimming.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the writing challenge, Adrienne, congrats! I can never make myself stick with those--so much for willpower.
    And WOW... vacation at Palm Desert! I'm glad you're taking a break from work and enjoying some time in the sun. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wren. I am sitting by the pool working while my partner is working out. With this ankle I have to take it easy so I am catching up on work in the wee hours of the morning! Okay, 7:30 am. For me on a vacation that is the wee hours of the morning! but I am sitting by a pool, having a hard time seeing my computer screen!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!