Monday, July 18, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-TWO OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 322.  I started reading a new book, After You.  It is the sequel to Me Before You.  I really enjoyed Me Before You and now I am half way through After You and I really like it too.  I wonder if they will make After You into a movie also. After You is such a good story so far. 

I was stuck between saving it for a good summer on the beach read or reading it now.  I opted to read it now because it is the ending of the story and I could not wait to read it.  For me reading a series is like binge watching a TV series.  I like it better when I can read/watch it all at once and don't have to wait months or years for the next installment.  I am part of the instantaneous generation.  I want it now.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!