Thursday, July 14, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 318.  I saw Peter Gabriel and Sting perform. They were awesome! It was the first concert I went to by myself.  No one wanted to go with me and I really wanted to go, so I bought myself a ticket.

I must be a "talking concert goer" magnet. At the Ingigo Girls I had the annoying talking girls behind me the first night and the drunk girls the second night. Tonight I had two men next to me who began talking during the concert. We were in seats and while Peter Gabriel was singing they were chatting away. Not only is it rude and disrespectful, it is annoying to those around them.  After two songs of them having a conversation, I leaned over and told them, "I paid a lot of money to hear the concert not them. They should talk in the hallway. Thank you."  They answered, uh, sorry.  I didn't hear another peep!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!