Sunday, July 31, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 335.  I called my friend to see if we can get together tomorrow.  It would be good to see him.

Today some folks came over for a barbecue.

It is hard to see family after a long time.  I am the family member that lives far away so I don't get to see family that often.  The rest of my family gets together quite frequently.  They have things to talk about, inside jokes, memories in common.  I have none of that.  My memories are years old.  I usually have very little to add to a conversation.  It is very hard to be the odd person out. Not to mention I am the weird vegan from the West Coast.

We watched Hello My Name is Doris.  It was really good.  I liked it a whole lot.

Tonight I dropped to 5 mg of Prednisone!!!  I am down to the lowest amount I can go.  It only took me about 15 years to get down to 5 mg.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!