Tuesday, July 26, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 330.   Today I took Lucky to the vet.  Didn't I tell you if it isn't one dog it is the other?  Lucky has not been eating.  She will not eat for three feedings and then eat a little at the next feeding.  Then won't eat again. Then she had some bad poop.  I won't go into the details but it was scary.  I called the vet the next morning.

The vet ran some tests on the poop (I brought it with me) and some blood work.  They want to check for parasites.

One theory is that one dog got a stomach flu and gave it to the other dog and now they are passing it back and forth.

The vet gave Lucky a shot of anti-vomit medicine to try and get her to eat.  It worked and she ate a bit.  We just need to break the cycle.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!