Sunday, July 3, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND SEVEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 307. Today was a day of buying food.  Since everyone is celebrating the holiday and out of town, I went to all my favorite stores and bought all my favorite food.

Then I came home and finished the book I was reading "Me Before You".  It was really good and, boy, did I bawl my eyes out in the end.  I am planning on reading the sequel.

I decided it was time to try making the vegan brownies again.  This time I had more success.  I think I overcooked them this time because they were more cake like.  They still taste delicious.  YUM!

My friend S had her baby and I am super excited to hear everyone is happy and healthy.  I love getting baby photos!!  I know some people say it but don't mean it but I really mean it.  I love to see how the little ones grow!  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!