Monday, July 11, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 315.  Today I spent almost the whole day setting up my computer and transferring files. It is taking me a while to get used to the new keyboard and mouse pad thingy.  I keep shrinking things by accident.  I am sure I will get used to it soon. 

So far I really like how light it is and how big the screen is.  The screen is the same size as my old one but it seems bigger because this screen goes all the way to the edge. 

It always astonishes me how long it takes to transfer files.  Maybe this time I need to cull some of the files that I have passed from computer to computer.  Since computers keep getting bigger, I never feel the need to get rid of old files. 

I am just enjoying how nice my computer is now when it is new! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!