Saturday, July 2, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 306.  I told one of my friends about my plan to foster/adopt a child and she was over the moon with support.  She told me she would babysit and was excited to play games with the child.  It was nice to have another person excited.

I decided to take public transportation over to a free jazz festival.  I have not attended this festival in about 10 years.  I was surprised the growth of the festival.  It went from 4-5 blocks to 12 blocks.  There were 4 stages that I saw and could have been 2 or 3 more.  I wish I had arrived sooner because it was late in the day and kind of chilly.  I was not interested in staying too long.  I brought a book and heard some good music.  I also bought the worst lemonade I have every had.  It was a nice afternoon.

Until tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!