Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-ONE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 331.  Today I got the news that Lucky does not have parasites.  She probably just has a stomach flu.  She ate this morning so maybe she is already feeling better.

I am a bit worried.  One of my teeth is bothering me.  It is a tooth with an onlay.  An onlay is a tooth that is part real tooth and part crown.  Because I grind my teeth I have a mouth full of crowns and onlays.


Suddenly I felt that one of my onlays felt funny.  It felt like my onlay was going to come off or like I chipped my tooth.  My dentist just retired so I didn't have a dentist.  My dentist sold his practice to another dentist who I have not seen yet.  I called her office and told them my situation.  It was an emergency! They gave me an appointment for tomorrow afternoon.  Yay!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!