Friday, July 1, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FIVE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 305.  The Great British Baking Show is back on TV.  I am obsessed with baking/cooking shows.  I dream that I can cook/bake like those folks.  I can't but I can dream.  The Great British Baking Show is one of my favorites.  There are no screaming hosts.  No name calling.  No meanies.  They are British and polite.  I love it.

July's Resolution: Exercise & Health

"But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you."


  • Take B12 weekly
  • Walk the Dogs Daily
  • Reassess Healthcare Team
  • Go For a Hike
  • Stick to the Meal Plan
  • Go for a Bike Ride
  • Practice Meditating
  • Be Spontaneous!

I am trying to focus on my health this month.  I have not always been focused on more than my immediate health issues.  I want to focus on long term good health.  Let's see how it goes this month!

Until tomorrow...



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!