Wednesday, July 13, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 317.  Tonight I went to see Ghostbusters, the remake.  I had gotten an offer to see the movie two nights early for a cheap rate.  It also included popcorn and a drink.  I have been looking forward to seeing this movie despite there being very little advertising.  I was a little worried.  Usually when there is little advertising the movie is not very good.



Well, let me tell you.  I think they are relying on word of mouth and reviews because this movie was AWESOME!  It was SO funny!  I wish I was that person that remembered lines in movies but sadly I am not that person.  I see a movie and hear a line and say to myself I have to remember that line it is so funny.  Then I hear another line and promptly forget the last one.  By the end of the movie, I have forgotten all the lines I liked.  I have to see a movie a few times to get a few lines down well enough to remember them.

The audience laughed out loud through almost the whole movie.  I will not give anything away that you won't see in the previews.  This Ghostbusters has the framework of the original Ghostbusters but it is really original. 

I am already thinking of seeing it again.  It was that good.  That funny.  I haven't laughed that much in a long time.  It even had good credits!

I need to get some sleep.  I have a concert tomorrow night!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!