Thursday, July 7, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 311.  Tonight my friend S came over to finish a trilogy. Back in 2012 (we think) we started watching the Godfather trilogy. We started with Godfather. Then one year later we watched Godfather II. Or should I say we slogged through Godfather II. It was SO long I think I dozed off three times.

Tonight, after a short reprieve, we watched Godfather II. I had heard it was the worst of the trilogy but I will disagree. Okay the acting of Sophia Coppola left a lot to be desired. But the story of the third movie was better than the second. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for someone to be knocked off for the while two hours.

I really enjoyed the first and third movies of the trilogy. We can now say we saw the Godfather trilogy!  "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!