Sunday, June 5, 2022

VEGAN ZUCCHINI BOATS

 I made some zucchini boats tonight. I took zucchini and put tomato sauce and Italian bread crumbs on them and baked them. Then I put cheese on it and melted the cheese. They were delicious. I ate it with tofu and curry couscous. 

It rained here. It was such a surprise. Lucky didn't want to go outside. I had to push her outside. She thinks she is made out of brown sugar. 

I tried to get all my invoicing done today but I only got some of it done. I did spend some time last night deleting photos from my phone. I think I deleted 300. They were duplicates. When you do social media the photos get duplicated so I got rid of some of the duplicates. I need to delete more. 

I gave some of the Oreo cheesecake away. No reviews yet. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!