Wednesday, June 1, 2022

VEGAN MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED BANANA BITES

 I don't really look at the stats of my blog but I see folks are bored with me writing about how I feel after my vaccine. Okay, I get it. It is a downer.  We are all tired of talking about COVID and feeling crappy. I understand more than others and less than some. I can't help that I have a weird reaction this time that has caused my lymph nodes go haywire and my arm, underarm and neck are in serious pain. BUT I won't talk about it anymore. 

Instead I will tell you what I made today. It is simple but it tastes really good. It is perfect on it's own or on ice cream. I took a banana and sliced it up. Then I took vegan milk chocolate and melted it. I took the banana slices and dipped them in the milk chocolate and put them in the fridge. The chocolate shell got hard and now I have a tasty little treat. 


I was going to put some peanut butter on it too but I am not wasting my priceless peanut butter on anything but what I need it for. I only have two small jars of my precious Jif peanut butter since the recall. It has to last until they start selling more Jif in the stores. 

My day was working, walk the dog, and make my treat. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. You and Sheryl can have the banana treats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make them. they are really good for you. Potassium and dark chocolate. In moderation.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!