Tuesday, June 28, 2022

VEGAN FRIENDLY SNEAKERS ARRIVED

I am so excited that my vegan friendly made for rheumatoid arthritis sneakers arrived today. Because of my rheumatoid arthritis I have all sorts of foot and ankle problems and need special sneakers. These are great. I took them out for their inaugural walk around the block and I felt like I was walking on pillows. My old sneakers are so old they could probably walk themselves. 

I am not thrilled about the color of the shoes but they didn't have the color I wanted presently. If I like them alot I will get another pair in white. 
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? Those shoes look fabulous , Heck I may need a pair that color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They look like they will glow in the dark!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!