Wednesday, June 15, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED FIFTEEN OF COOKING COURSE

 First, there has been so much progress on the backyard. The person showed up early and feels better. He got right to work taking down the chain link fence. He really worked hard digging out the concrete posts and cutting down the ivy. In the afternoon he called a friend and they both worked to get almost all the fence dug up and taken down. The friend has a truck and they filled it with the fence and the ivy. It looks so great. There is so much more room in the backyard now. It is messy because they had to run to make it to the dump in time.  It will get cleaned up on Friday.

It turns out the other neighbor's fence looks nice but it is not as sturdy as it looks. Now that my fence is down the neighbor's fence wobbles. 

I made vegan "beef" stock. It is carrots, celery, mushrooms, and lots of spices and other stuff. It will be used for a couple of recipes coming up. 



I had a client raise his voice to me yesterday and today I spoke to the supervisor. I did not complain but I explained. The supervisor was surprised but not shocked. The supervisor made it clear to me that I was to contact the supervisor if it happened again. The supervisor is not going to put up with it. I made it clear that I appreciated the support. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!