Wednesday, June 8, 2022

DAY TWO OF THE LANDSCAPING PROJECT

 The person working on my backyard was kind enough to eat up all the lemon cookies from last week so I made more cookies today. I made vegan orange sugar cookies. I was going to throw some chocolate chips in them but I forgot. Probably just as well. These taste amazing. Like an orange in your mouth. 

The backyard renovation is coming along. It is day two and the fence along the left side is now cleared of all ivy and lattice. The neighbor's tree has been trimmed of all dead branches hanging in my yard (with the neighbor's permission). The branches were cut up for firewood in my outside fire pit. 

The person will be back on Friday for day three when we start on the right side fence. He and I have so many plans. I had to make a list to make sure it all gets done and nothing gets forgotten.

I have been researching fencing and other options to replace what is taken down. Different types, colors, styles, so much information. It has to be eco for me and a color that works with what I have already and a style I like. That is a large order. I think I found something but now I have to figure out how to get it here. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!