Friday, June 10, 2022

DAY THREE OF THE LANDSCAPING PROJECT

 Today was hotter than yesterday. My poor landscaper was so hot outside in the sun. His dog was not happy being outside all day trying to find shade. I kept giving them ice water. But progress was made. It won't look like it in the photos but most of the chain link fence is gone and the remaining ivy is cut from the neighbors fence and is only hanging on from the roots. He put it back up for the weekend so I could enjoy the backyard but it was laying down earlier in the day. All of the poles are gone from the chain link fence and some of the supports. He is alternating between that and digging out the ivy roots. It is dirty and disgusting work especially in 90 degree heat. I do not envy him. It looks great! 

The piece of wood is holding up the ivy.

These are the pieces of the chain link fence. No ivy on the fence!

these are the pieces of the metal fence. all that ivy is just sitting not attached.

 I tried to work today in the heat. It was hard. I had three deliveries and a doctor's appointment by video. 

Then I had a client call me from her vacation in a panic. She had to get something in for a grant today by day's end. Could I do it? Of course. So I rushed to get it done for her. That pushed back my other project and why I am just finishing that project at 8:45pm on a Friday night. 

But my projects are done for the week. I can relax a bit. I have a sleeping dog next to me and I am going to watch a movie in this heat. 

Until tomorrow...


2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!