Saturday, June 18, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED SIXTEEN OF COOKING COURSE

 I wanted to relax today but that didn't happen. First I tried driving to the post office to get my mail but I couldn't find a parking place anywhere near the post office. So, I drove home and got the dog and walked down. I had a paycheck waiting and I needed to pay some bills. 

Once we got home I decided to make the next recipe in the North American Vegan cooking course. I made vegan avocado mayonnaise. It is to put on another recipe that I will be making tomorrow.

I have been watching the HBO series The Flight Attendant. It is really good. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. That avocado mayonnaise looks so good. But I will disagree with you int he flight attendant, I have tired now three times to watch it, but i cannot get past episode 2 and I only finished number 1 half way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a hard time with episode 1 of the Flight Attendant too but once I got past the first episode I started to like it.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!