Saturday, June 25, 2022

HOMEMADE VEGAN ZUCCHINI PIZZA

Last night I watch the new Downton Abbey movie "A New Era".  I thought it was very good and kept the story going. All the characters were back and it had a good story. It was on Peacock for free for one night. 

This weekend I am watching a bunch of movies from the GLBT film festival. I bought the package so I can skip any movies I don't want to see and won't feel obligated to watch them because I paid for them.So far I have seen a couple of good ones. 

I made a homemade vegan zucchini pizza tonight. I had a pre-made dough so all I had to do was spread it on the pizza pan and put on the sauce, vegan cheese and zucchini. Then I popped it in the oven for 13 minutes and I had pizza. It tastes fantastic. 


My neighbor works at a tofu company and she came over today and gave me their new product to try. I am excited to give it a whirl. Their stuff is super expensive so I usually only get it when she gives it to me for free. LOL. 

That's it for me. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I think I might have chosen a different topping than zucchini, I would likely have gone all in on mushrooms and sweet peppers. But then again, I did not make it, pay for it, or be around to enjoy it. So as my wife sometimes reminds me keep your damn opinion to yourself.

    Have I ever mentioned I am scared of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I would have mushrooms, black olives and spinach but I was out of all those veggies. I guess I could have added black olives but I didn't think of it. I had a zucchini that needed to be used up so that is what got used. It was better than you would think. You can give me your opinion.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!