Tuesday, June 21, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED NINETEEN OF COOKING COURSE

 HOT! HOTTER! HOTTEST!

It was in the high nineties today. I took two pictures of my thermostat today. 

Late morning The thermostat is on the side of the house in the sun. The top is inside, bottom is outside.

Late afternoon around 3:30 pm. It was HOT. 

 It was too hot to cook anything. In fact I barbecued my dinner. 

I made this yesterday but I am posting this today. Vegan Beer Mac& Cheese. It is really good and tasty. I had to ask someone to buy me a can of ale to make this. I needed 4 oz of ale. I over baked it a bit but it still tastes good. 

Poor Lucky is walking around panting. She hates this hot weather. 

Luckily the workers were not scheduled for today. I would have had to send them home. It was too hot to work.

I just want to stay downstairs where it is subterranean and cool. 

I forgot to mention that yesterday was Sunny the bird's 13th birthday!  I took him out of his cage for a little walk around and some how his injured his feather on his wing. All I could think about was "it is your birthday and I messed up your wing!" But he seems fine today. Poor guy already has an overbite and a broken toe. He is a trouper!  


 Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I love mac and cheese. But, I will just take a bite today. I have have high blood sugar already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mac & Cheese too. This was really good even though I over baked it.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!