Wednesday, June 29, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED TWENTY-ONE OF COOKING COURSE

 The landscaping project took a day off. The worker had a previous commitment today. It was horribly cold and windy today. At 9 am it 56 degrees. Hard to believe a week ago it was 100 degrees. 

I had time to cook since there was no backyard work being done. I made Vegan Nuggets and Pineapple BBQ sauce. I had a few little issues: the vegan medallions ended up being sort of "popcorn" sized. So I made vegan "popcorn" nuggets. They tasted really good and I ate about 18 of them. 

Then I accidentally pulled pineapple out of the freezer instead of mango. The BBQ sauce was supposed to be mango. I made due and made it with pineapple and chipotle and molasses. It tastes amazing. I bit spicy and sweet. 


That is about all today. I just worked.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey the popcorn sized nuggets looks amazing. But the sauce seems a little sweet for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not the sauce was more spicy than sweet. The chipolte sauce made it spicy.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!