Friday, December 1, 2017

NEW TEMPORARY DOG WALKER

Happi is still not doing well.  I called the doctor again but he doesn't seem concerned.  I am concerned.  He says to give her more pain meds.  He says she is still having issues coming out of the anesthesia.  She is still doing the chattering thing with her teeth.  

We met the temporary dog walker today. He is very nice.  He will be coming on the days that I work and letting Happi out in the backyard and taking Lucky out with his group.

I am so happy about this.  He seems very nice and Happi really likes him.

Lucky was not very nice to him.  She laid on her bed and growled at him.  She would not let him pet her while I was there.  I think it will be okay.  She was just scared.  She will calm down once she gets to know him.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!