Thursday, December 7, 2017

NET NEUTRALITY

I took Happi to another veterinary appointment.  I am very worried that this teeth chattering is getting better but it is not going away.  I have done some research but I can't figure it out.  The other symptoms she had (shivering, tremors) went away.  She is still licking but not like she was.  Her mouth seems dry but her nose is wet.  She is yawning and teeth chattering periodically.  This new doctor thinks her stomach is bothering her.  We now have her on Flagyl and something to calm her stomach that I have to give her 1/2 hour before she eats.  I said I would give this a try and see if it does any thing.  He says those symptoms can be a sign of pain and he is thinking that the drugs upset her stomach.  She has been having strong (run you out of the room) gas for weeks.

I went to a Net Neutrality protest today.  In case you have not heard, Net Neutrality is the thing that keeps the internet free.  Everyone has access.  No Internet Service Provider can slow it down.  Keep the internet free.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!