Monday, December 4, 2017

I THINK I FOUND OUT WHAT MAKES HAPPI TREMBLE

For quite some time now Happi has been trembling. Her back legs will tremble when we go for a walk. Then during her dental problems, she has been having neck/head trembling and her teeth have been chattering. 

Yesterday I did some research on all her medications and the side effects. I found out Tramadol has tremors as a side effect. When I asked the doctors no one told me this could be a problem.
Yesterday I stopped giving Happi the Tramadol. I gave her another pain killer instead. She slept like a baby for the first time in weeks maybe more than a month.

Today I did not give her the Tramadol and gave her the other pain killer. Still no tremors. No teeth chattering. She is laying there snoring.

I started my new gig today.  It is going to be good.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!