Saturday, December 30, 2017

FLANNEL SHEETS

Today I started feeling like maybe I am coming down with the cold that is going around. My throat got a tingle and my nose has been running and I felt achy. Of course it could be nothing. My nose runs most days due to allergies. I feel achy most days due to my RA and my throat may have been bothering me because last night I met my friend in a bar that was kind of loud and we talked for 2.5 hours.  But I thought it was better to be safe than sorry so I stayed in most of the day.

I took a bath. I had some soup. I drank hot tea.  Put on my new slippers.  Then I made my bed with flannel sheets. There is nothing I like better when it gets cold then flannel sheets.  They are so toasty and warm.



We shall see how I feel tomorrow.

The first test results came back on Happi and they show she is fine. Diluted pee. That is all. It usually means she drank too much water before the test. More results on Tuesday. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!