Friday, December 15, 2017

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

Tonight I went with a group of friends to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi. We are a group that goes to see Star Wars, DC and Marvel movies. They are super fun to go with.  After the movie they go out after and talk about the movie. I usually can't do that because I have dogs that need to go out after a 3 hour movie.

Star Wars was really good. I don't want to give anything away. There is a new "character" that looks kinda like an owl. It is called a porg. It is super cool. I bought a small stuffed one to put near my Hedwig owl from Harry Potter. 



The other new cool thing in Star Wars is an Ice Fox. They are also called a Crystal Fox. The way they move is very life like.

I would see Star Wars again. I recommend it.

A client sent me a gift basket today. It has cheese, crackers, cookies, hummus, chocolate, cheese sticks, and fruit. It is a lovely basket. Great for entertaining.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!