Saturday, December 2, 2017

POTLUCK PARTY

Happi is still doing the chattering thing with her teeth and is licking her lips.  I have to leave her to go to a potluck for the foster/adopt agency.  I am worried about her. I gave her the medicine and she is going to sleep.

This morning there was a giant car accident that caused a back up on the freeway.  I was debating whether to go to the potluck since the freeway was backed up for hours.  I decided to go and had a great time.  My friends J and G were there with their foster some E.  We hung out.  I saw my social worker and we talked about me getting a foster kid.  She said some kids have come across her desk but she declined them for me.  She wants me to get a kid just right for me.

I know you want to know what I brought: Mexican Bean Salad.  It was a hit!

The ride back home was not as bad as I thought it would be.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!