Wednesday, December 20, 2017

HOLIDAY GATHERING OF NEIGHBORS

Tonight I had a small gathering of neighbors over my home. It was wonderful. Everyone sat around and talked and ate, boy did they eat!  Everyone loved my peanut butter cups and my lemon cookies.
It was so nice having seven people over rather than 30 people over at one time. When it is a large group I barely get to talk to anyone. I am always running around cleaning up or cooking food or making punch or getting drinks. Tonight I was so relaxed. People could get their own food and I just filled drinks of which I had very few options.

Everyone seemed relaxed and seemed to have a good time. There were good conversations. We steered clear of politics talk mostly.

I think I will do this again next year. Tomorrow night is another group of friends.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!