Thursday, December 14, 2017

NO BIG PARTY THIS YEAR

This year I decided not to have my annual holiday party. I think many of us are just exhausted. I know I am. With natural disasters, sexual harassment claims, budget talks, internet votes, holiday preparations, work, family, dogs, getting sick, it is all too much.

I decided instead to have small groupings over for dessert.  I had my first person over tonight, my friend S. We spent 2.5 hours catching up and eating cheese cake and shortbread cookies (vegan of course).

I got my pulmonology test results back today.  I do not have interstitial systitius.

I do have nodules on my thyroid and in my lungs. They will have to retest in 6 months. Nothing to worry about.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!