Tuesday, December 5, 2017

DO DOGS GET ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS?

Happi is looking so much better.  Her legs are no longer trembling.  She is walking better.  No chills.  The only part that keeps happening is the teeth chattering at night and the licking her lips.

I did some research about opioids and dogs.  Although some doctors say dogs do not get addicted to opioids, there are some doctors who believe animals do get addicted to opioids.  After this experience, I believe dogs do get addicted.  She is certainly acting like she is coming down off some kind of drug.  Not being able to sleep, licking her lips, chattering teeth, having a hard time walking.

I just want my baby back.

I went to the Jonathan Richman concert tonight.  It was great.  He used to be my neighbor and I miss seeing him and his wife and their dog Dexter around the hood.  They are such fun people.  He will be coming out with a new album soon.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!