Wednesday, December 6, 2017

NEW EYE DOCTOR

I visited my new eye doctor today.  I stopped going to my old eye doctor of many years because he was not covered by my insurance.  Because I take Plaquinel, I have to see an eye doctor every six months.  This was getting expensive.  After paying $800 in six months, I decided I could not see my old eye doctor anymore. They were not willing to work a deal with me.  I had to go.

I found an eye doctor in my insurance who was very nice.  They did all the same tests.  The only thing that they found was that I have baby cataracts.  Ugh.  He said that was good, I would not have to wear glasses anymore.  Looking on the bright side?

Other than that my eyes looked good.

Happi slept with me and ground/chattered her teeth twice. I decided that I was calling the vet in the morning and see if I can get a cancellation appointment first thing in the morning.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!