Friday, December 29, 2017

DRINKS WITH A FRIEND

Tonight I went out for drinks with a friend. But let me backtrack.

First I went to work and had a horrible day so I left at 11:30 am. It was a half day for most people but I had planned to stay longer.

I got home and Happi had to pee. Then see peed again. Then I took her for a walk and she peed on every tree for 6 blocks. Then I got home and and hour later she had to pee again and 40 min again.  I called the doctor at 4:50 on the Friday of New Years Eve weekend. The new receptionist tried to put me off but I said the doctor would talk to me! He called me back and said bring her right in for testing and antibiotics.

Of course Friday night is the worst time to go to their office because the parking sucks. I drove as quick as I could and believe it or not someone was pulling out 1.5 blocks away from the front door.  We got there at 5:15 pm. They took her right back and took the samples and gave me the meds. We made it to the car at 5:45 pm. I get the test results tomorrow and Tuesday.

We rushed back home because I was meeting a friend at 6 pm. I texted I would be 15 min late.  I let both dogs out back, brushed my teeth, put on a coat, and was out the door in 5 min.

I was 4 min late to meet my friend E. We haven't seen each other in a year (where does time go!) We had a great time catching up.  He even invited me to go with him as friends to Hawaii because he has this condo reservation that he got when he was dating someone but they broke up.  But I can't. I just got this job.

It was a crazy day with ups and downs.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!