Sunday, December 31, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE

Happy New Year's Eve!  I am still hibernating.  Everyone I know has either had this flu/cold or currently has it or is in the process of coming down with it.  Since Saturday morning I woke up  with a scratchy throat and have had a runny nose for a week and woke up with an achy body, I thought it best to stay in all weekend and rest in a germ free environment.  The only thing that would have made it better would have been if I could have made a fire but alas we are under Spare the Air restrictions here.  No wood fires.  That includes Duraflame logs.  So no fire in the fireplace during the whole holiday season.

I have been getting things done like laundry, writing thank you notes, starting to take down Christmas decorations, watching lots of movies and binge watching Netflix.   Low stress activities.

Hopefully I will miss this round of cold/flu by taking these measures.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!