Tuesday, December 12, 2017

SHORTBREAD COOKIES

I got up at 5 am today and made the decision to take Happi to the drop in at the veterinarian's office before going to my clients. We saw the doctor and he thought Happi looked better. He agreed to run blood work and urinalysis. I think it will make me feel better knowing her blood and pee are okay.  I get the results tomorrow.

Yesterday I began making vegan shortbread cookies. I made the batter and put it in the refrigerator.  Today I took it out and it was too crumbly. I thought about it for a bit and decided to add some water.  The batter came together and I was able to roll it out.



I was able to make a bunch of shortbread cookies. They taste okay. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!