Monday, January 1, 2018

RESOLUTIONS 2018

I am still taking it easy.  I do not want this cold/flu that is going around.

I wanted to look back at my resolutions for 2017.  Here they are:
  • Have the patience to fine the right child for me
  • Remember this process is for the good of the child
  • Work on having patience with difficult clients
  • Remember your joy!
  • Do things to bring joy!
 Considering the year that I had in 2017, I think I worked very hard to meet my resolutions. 

I spent some time thinking about 2018 and if there was anything I wanted to accomplish.

  • Have the patience that the right child will come to me
  • Learn to relax
  • Do things that bring me joy!
  • Practice meditation and mindfulness.
Happy New Year!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!