Wednesday, September 2, 2015

DAY TWO OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Okay, it is day two of the project.  Since I am out of town, it has been hard for me to tackle the clutter issue when it comes to objects.  So I decided to work on emotional issues.  I spent some time today in the car thinking about my emotional clutter. I have a lot of baggage right now and it needs to go.  I am working on it.

While I was driving I listened to an audio book about a women who had a loss and was making it back to real life.  See, working on my issues through an audio book!

On this trip I decided I wanted to do something fun.  I thought about how people bring gnomes on their trips and put them in their photos.  I wanted to do something similar.  I looked around for something that meant something to me.  For an object.  But I could not find anything in the house so I went to the mall.  Then I found it.  JOY.  If you have seen the movie Inside/Out, you will remember Joy.  She was the positive emotion that countered all the negative emotions (fear, anger, sadness, and disgust).  She was the one who tried to make it all okay.  I took the Joy doll with me on vacation and took photos with Joy all over the place.

Joy and I eating lunch on our first day on the road.

Joy at the Inn
Joy eating her delicious vegan dinner
It was a blast taking these photos.  It made me smile.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!