Tuesday, September 29, 2015

DAY TWENTY-NINE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 29.  Today my brother arrived.  I picked him up at the airport at 11:30am and we came back to my place.  We had lunch and then went to the area where the event is going to take place.  We needed to beat traffic.  We drove around a bit and then had dinner.  Then we went to the event.  There was a lot of standing in lines and standing around but the event was interesting.  My brother loved it.  We didn't get to do everything since we had a high entry number and it was low number got to go first.  We would have been there until 12:30 if we had waited.  He had a 6 am flight and I still had to drive home so we left around 11 pm. I drove him to his hotel and then home.  I got home at 12:15 am.  I was exhausted!

It was an interesting event.  A once in a life time experience.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!