Saturday, September 19, 2015

DAY NINETEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 19.  I decided to go to the park to a festival with some friends today.  I had to run some errands first and took the bus so I was the last person to arrive.  It was a fun time on a nice day.  There were stages with vaudeville acts and stages with music.  There was food and drink.  I brought my food.  I even brought Joy at the request of one of my friends.

When I got home I started mapping out where I am going to move the furniture when I move my office.  I think I mentioned this before.  I want to move my office from the room it is in to a larger room that has better light.  Then the room that is my office will become a guest room.  I have to move a phone line and the internet before I can move any furniture.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!