Wednesday, September 16, 2015

DAY SIXEEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

It is day sixteen of the Happiness Project.  I had free movie tickets to see Everest and went to see it with a friend.  It was great to catch up with him.  Plus the movie was really good.  Since it was free, I was not expecting too much.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It was beautiful and nail-biting at the same time.  I will not be climbing Everest.  I can mark that off my bucket list!  Too dangerous.  This whole experience made me happy.

I have been doing really well with some parts of the clutter clean up this month.  It is half way through the month and I have yet to clear out any clutter.  I have been very good at keeping any new clutter from appearing. I have been doing the evening tidy up and the "one-minute rule" to keep the house clean each day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!