Saturday, September 5, 2015

DAY FIVE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Today is day five of the happiness project.  I took a lot of stuff with me.  I kept telling myself that it didn't matter since I was driving and I could take as much as I wanted.  I think that worked against me.  I never read a magazine and I took three.  I took two books to write in and I never wrote a word.  I took my tennis sneakers and I never wore them.  I took more audio books than I could listen to in two trips.  I could have pared my stuff down a bit and had less to carry.  The lesson is just because you have the room doesn't mean you should pack stuff in every crevice.

Joy at my friends house taking a nap
  Not too many Joy photos today.  Joy had to stay behind when we went sightseeing, she wasn't feeling well today.  She will be feeling better tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!