Friday, September 4, 2015

DAY FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day four of the Happiness Project.  It is hard to work on clutter when I am on the road.  I am certainly making due with so much less.  I am very organized on the road.  I don't want to leave anything behind so I am ultra organized with my things.  I took a lot of stuff on this trip because I was going to be in the car for five days.  I drove from CA to OR.  I drove for five out of the eight days.  I had plenty of snacks and drinks and vegan food in case the places I stopped didn't have any.  Come prepared!

Joy eating breakfast at the B&B

Joy eating lunch in Oregon

Getting some gas in Oregon.  They pumped her gasoline, checked her oil and washed her window.

Taking a rest break.

Joy on the Oregon coast.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!