Sunday, September 6, 2015

DAY SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Today is the sixth day of the Happiness Project.  I had a rough day yesterday after doing so many things.  I went to see sea lions that were not there.  I saw a lighthouse, a churn, and went to lunch.  It was a packed day and I was out in the sun for too long.  Today we saw a lot but I stayed out of the sun for the most part. 

I have been thinking about my plan to reorganize the house.  I want to switch things up a bit and I have been planning things in my head.  I have to see if any of my plans will work once I get back.

Thai food for lunch. Joy likes her food spicy.
Joy took a hike up to this waterfall.
Joy enjoyed watching these ATVers. 
Another view enjoyed by Joy.
Joy needed to buy groceries for dinner.  She was making vegan and non-vegan pizza.
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!