Friday, August 28, 2015

A - Z TRAVEL BLOGGING CHALLENGE - Y

Today is the letter Y for my Travel Blogging Challenge.  Well, the only country with the letter Y is Yemen.  Yemen.  What do I know about Yemen?  Not much.  I think it is in the Middle East.  It is a desert country.  It has oil.  It is democratic.  It is small.  It is on the water.  That is it.

Here are the actual facts: Yemen is an Arab country in Southwest Asia.  It is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the north, the Red Sea to the west, the Gulf of Aden and Arabian Sea to the south, and Oman to the east.  Sorghum is the most common crop.  They have large oil production.

So I know very little about Yemen.  I am not anxious to visit there any time soon. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!