Saturday, August 22, 2015

A - Z TRAVEL BLOGGING CHALLENGE - S

Today is the letter S for my Travel Blogging Challenge.  I want to visit Sweden. Why Sweden? For a few reasons. 

1. I am 1/4 Swedish. My grandfather's family on my mothers side is from Sweden. That makes me want to visit and see Sweden. My mother has been there a few times and done some family tree research. 

2. When I went to school in London, the home stay family I lived with had a Swedish au pair. The au pair and I have kept in touch for 30 years.  Wow has it been 30 years!!  I would love to see her again. I would like to meet her family too. 

3. Sweden is supposed to be a lovely country.  The Vasa Museum in Stockholm, Gothenburg, the ABBA museum, castles, bridges, canals.  So much to see. 

Maybe some day I will get to see Sweden. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!