Friday, August 21, 2015

A - Z TRAVEL BLOGGING CHALLENGE - R

Today is the letter R for my Travel Blogging Challenge.  Here are the R choices: Rwanda, Russia and Romania.  Wow!  Interesting choices.  I think I would want to see Romania or Russia.  I used to work at a nonprofit that worked with Russia.  I know more about Russia and the Russian people than most Americans.  I guess I would travel to Russia.

There are such beautiful buildings to see in Russia.  The people are so very welcoming.  In the south there are beautiful vacation spots at the Black Sea.  I also want to take a ride on the Trans-siberian Railway.  I want to see Lake Baikal, the Hermitage Museum, Moscow Kremlin, and Saint Basil's Cathedral.  

Do you want to see Russian??

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!