Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A - Z TRAVEL BLOGGING CHALLENGE - W

Today is the letter W for my Travel Blogging Challenge.  It is very interesting.  There are differing lists for Countries starting with the letter W.  

Wales
West Bank
Western Sahara
Wallis and Futuna
Western Samoa
Wake Island
White Russia (Belarus)
West Papua
Wa


Some of these are not even countries!  The rest I don't want to visit.  Western Sahara?  It is a in a war.  Not interested.  Wallis and Futuna?  Not even sure there is a hotel on the island.  Wa?  Isn't even a country.  Wales?  Isn't a country in its own right, it is part of the UK.  

So I give.  On some sites, there are no countries starting with the letter W.  I give.  I will not be visiting a country with the letter W.  I just can't do it.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!